This week I’ve felt like a magpie, with everything catching my eye – whether it’s this “come to bed” bed linen or this fabulous “sit down with a huge pot of tea on a Sunday” book by the renowned Isle Crawford, nothing has escaped my gaze. So, I thought in the spirit of sharing I’d pass on my lovely little finds, with the hidden agenda that with my birthday + Xmas right around the corner, one of the lovely people I know might just read this + present me with one of the fab goodies (here’s hoping!) – ideally wrapped in this tres cool wrapping paper (but that just might be being a tad spoiled!).
- OMG, does scent dispersion get much cooler than this?! Revive your love of school chemistry lessons with Page Thirty Three’s Essential Oil Burner + fab collection of all paraphernalia to go with! £105.
- Add a touch of the wild to any otherwise mundane winter outfit with Meli Melo’s Tallulah Cheetah Bag. £590.
- I love a bit of Kate Spade to brighten up my desk or make me smile when I grab my phone + this cute blush pink number does just the job! £35.
- Firstly I was blown away by this AMAZING smelling candle at The Amara Interior Blog Awards, now, thanks to my lovely goodie bag, I have a wee one at home – but this is soon to run low as it is most definitely the most fabulous luxe scent to fill my boy filled home this Winter! £35.
- Having been on the hunt for a “carry every part of my life” tote this week + with a loathing for “obviously changing bag” changing bags, this rubberised (so pretty much boy/child proof) midi tote from Hunter seems to fit the bill! £190.
- If you’ve been following my Twitter or Facebook this week you would have seen my swooning over the creations of Tori Murphy, so with a nod to a very stylish Xmas, her merino wool, British made take on the Christmas icon, it certainly is beginning to look a lot like Xmas!
Author: Jess Warner, The Only Girl in the House